I didn't have a dog growing up. I'm not really sure why exactly. I know I asked for one but the reasons given for a furry friend not showing up at birthdays or christmas elude me now. But I don't want to regress in public. The point is I have one now. And he is amazing. He could be seen as all the dogs I didn't have poured into one tiny beast. I can't believe I didn't get to feel this love at 5 or 13. But maybe I had to wait. Kind of like why I had to wait to meet Peter until I was 27 (any earlier I would have messed it up with a drunk text.) Okay not an exact comparison but the waiting for good things moral is still on point.
Maybe my canine love void gathered in the cosmos, held itself in a beautiful light storm while I sorted myself out and eventually exploded in the birth of Viggo in Portland, Oregon. All I am saying is I love this small pooch and the love is insane, maybe not even of this world.
Puppy love!
ReplyDeleteI will welcome a daily dose of Emily. :-)
This is a request for more adorable shots of Viggo.
ReplyDelete