
Who came up with this business idea? A genius.
I'm not sure what the good people of Invisible Fence charge but the point is they do. They come to your house, you give them a check and then they give you something you can't see. (I'm pretty sure herpes works this way too.)
Now, you say, of course you will know if you were sold up the river. You will know the minute your sweet dog walks out the door. Maybe. But more likely the genius behind Invisible Fence read a little tome on psychology, specifically experiments dealing with placebos. Much like the stone cold sober who decide to drunk-eat at Taco Bell after being told their cup contains tequila, when its really no more than apple juice, the mind is powerful. Dogs included.
So when your dog stops at the sidewalk after a visit from Invisible Fence, the dog is in on it. Check his pockets, he was probably slipped some extra bones.
So, why do I bring to light this potentially criminal yet lucrative business? Because its brilliant. And because I am currently stocking up on magic beans. I'm going to make millions.
No comments:
Post a Comment